Please find in the 29th edition of the Barnes magazine:
- Alain-Dominique Perrin welcomes Barnes to his home in Verbier, in his chalet overlooking the valley, and recounts his extraordinary career, marked by creativity in the world of luxury, a passion for contemporary art and a sensitivity for great wines and heritage symbolized by the acquisition and renovation of the Château de Lagrézette, near Cahors.
- Cognac Louis XIII : a know how rooted in history and unceasing plans for the future. Discovery of the property, the vineyard and the cellar, few kilometres south-west of Cognac.
- Note the arrival of a new section dedicated to philanthropy. Our first guest, Philippe Journo, founder of the Compagnie de Phalsbourg, tells us about the adventure of his Philanthro-Lab, dedicated to the support and development of philanthropic projects, with an inspiring cry from the heart: 'Giving makes you better! '
- Susanne van Hagen, major collector and founder of the Tokyo Art Club – hosted at Palais de Tokyo in Paris presents her vision of « modern art-titude » and her latest protégé.
- Hélène Darroze, heading up Michelin stars restaurants, describes her idea of luxury.
- The latest news: deco, architecture, design, yachting, art …
- A Barnes selection of the most magnificent properties in France and in the world.
- La sélection Barnes des plus beaux biens proposés en France et dans le monde. BARNES continues its global adventure by presenting properties from its new offices on Lake Como, in the Principality of Monaco and in Beaulieu-sur-Mer..
Enjoy your reading !